Skip to main content

YOUNG MINDS IN INDIA

   Young minds thoughts ,how they achieve

Now a days,comfort is main for students.With out their comfortness they cannot do anything.I remember one thing to you that in the past days ,with out a.c,fan,Android phone,the persons achieve their positions in a systematic way.I mean they got the the great positions like an engineer,police,IAS.

Present situation:

               Present situation is young minds addicted to comfortness.With out cellphone they will not go outside.with out WiFi there is nothing in india.With out wife a person can happily live.but with out WiFi he/she cannot live.Thats like the position in India.
              I would like to request all parents,and young minds that who sacrifice their comfortness according to need they will have the bright future.The young minds should understand the situation of the parents.AAccording to their situation the young ones can move.And parents also support their child what the important needs they want.

                        Thanking u

Comments

Post a Comment